Proclaim Version 2.1
2.1.0.0035 Monday, March 6, 2017
- Added phone number to account creation.
2.1.0.0034 Friday, March 3, 2017
- Fixed memory issue crash (Mac only).
2.1.0.0032 Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Added is working idicator in the Reuse item popup window.
2.1.0.0030 Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Prevent the On-Screen Bible quick screen from overwriting Bible preferences when opening a presentation.
2.1.0.0028 Monday, February 13, 2017
- On-Screen Bible improvements.
- Prevent crash on startup with Quick Screens custom image upload.
2.1.0.0025 Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Fixed crash when multiselect editing empty video and image slideshow service items
2.1.0.0024 Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Fixed issue where imported Keynote and PowerPoint documents could display the wrong slides.
- Fixed issues with importing videos (Mac Only).
- Fixed rending issue, improving render speeds.
2.1.0.0021 Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- Fixed crash in Media Browser (Mac).
- Fixed rare timing crash with custom Quick Screens.
2.1.0.0018 Monday, February 6, 2017
- Fixed Media Browser facet splitter sizing
- Use event song mappings to override song default mappings when importing from WorshipPlanning.com
2.1.0.0017 Monday, February 6, 2017
- File menu accessibility improvements.
- Moved Open and Duplicate presentation into popup windows for full filtering and searching.
- Move Reuse Item into its own popup window for filtering and searching.
- Add WorshipPlanning.com integration to enable importing service plans.
- On-Screen Bible style changes and improvements.
- Made it more obvious when you are in a multi-select edit mode.
- Added new multi-select view for when items of mixed service item kinds are selected.
- Apply background image layout changes to all multi-selected items.
- Modified service item rename behavior in order of service -- first click selects the item, second click enables editing of the title.
2.1.0.0012 Tuesday, January 30, 2017
- Restore missing text to confidence monitor on slides with no main content.
- Fix rare crash that can occur while manipulating foreground images (cutting, pasting, undoing, etc).
2.1.0.0009 Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- Fixed bug that prevented deletion of textfields when the media was not customized.
2.1.0.0005 Monday, January 23, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused slide transitions not to play properly (Windows).
- Browsing to a new page in the Media Browser will no longer refresh the previous page.
- Added four generic custom styles.
- Duplicate titles, hymns, and credits can now be deleted correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused foreground images to render above text.
- Update the title on duplicated serviceItems when the song or bible passage changes.
- Unselecting a text effect will no longer clear the settings.
- Fix order of service selection issue causing selected items to not be easily deselected (Mac only).
- Prevent pasting grouped service items into another grouping.
- Allow drag/drop of image files onto Order of Service.